1. Incoming Freshman Students:
Must have a 3.5 (on a 4.0 scale) cumulative academic high school grade point average.
Must have been accepted to FSU and have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5 from the institution from which transfer is being made.
Current FSU Students:
Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.25.
2. Must be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student with a minimum of 12 semester hours.
3. Must be a Maryland resident (as defined in the University System of Maryland Board of Regents Policy on Student Residency Classification for Admission, Tuition and Charge-Differential Purposes) at the time of application.
4. Must have documented leadership ability demonstrated through community and/or school activities.
*Documentation in application packet must include:
a.) A written statement from each applicant with information about interests, leadership participation in community and/or school activities, career goals, etc.
c.) Reference letters (Professors/Deans/Teachers/Counselors) – minimum of 2. Letters must be current, and no more than 6 months old.
5. Must maintain a cumulative 3.25 grade point average to remain in good standing.
Completed application packets MUST be submitted to the FSU Financial Aid Office no later than April 15, 2022. Incomplete packets will not be considered.